photo jasonbeliefs_zpsf0fb9446.jpg photo jasonlocation_zps8a6e23ae.jpg photo jasonaddress_zps232254af.jpg photo jasonpictures_zps79be6004.jpg photo jasonscripture_zpsa03ca160.jpg


Monday, June 2, 2014

THE LAST LETTER

Hola Familia!!!

Well everyone, this is the last letter that I will be writing you guys from Colombia. I can’t beleive this is my last week in the mission. It has been an awesome experience, one that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I can’t thank you guys enough for all that you’ve done to help me with your love and support. My testimony has truly grown. This is Christ´s Church. I’ve seen the Lord’s hand in my mission. He has truly changed so many peoples’ lives and in the process has changed mine forever. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that families can be together forever. And I know that we have a living prophet on the earth today. I’m greatful for the Priesthood. I know that acting under it, the Lord has blessed many people. I love you guys so much. I can’t wait to see you next week. Everyone is invited to my homecoming next Sunday!!  I am going to go out and find some more people to teach now!

Les quiero mucho!
Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment