photo jasonbeliefs_zpsf0fb9446.jpg photo jasonlocation_zps8a6e23ae.jpg photo jasonaddress_zps232254af.jpg photo jasonpictures_zps79be6004.jpg photo jasonscripture_zpsa03ca160.jpg


Friday, July 6, 2012

Called To Serve

Hey family and friends! As you know, Jason went into the MTC yesterday to begin his mission to Cali, Colombia. I (Megan) will be updating this blog with everything related to Jason's mission.

Jason needs lots of love and encouragement throughout these 2 years, so send him all your love! It is such a huge blessing to our family, Jason's friends, and those in Colombia that Jason chose to serve a mission. We are so proud of him for his example.

I don't really feel comfortable putting Jason's address out there for the world to see (I know, protective big sister), so please message me on Facebook (here) if you would like his address. If you want to send him a package, he LOVES chocolate chip cookies, Skittles, Mike & Ikes, and teriyaki beef jerky.

I hope you enjoy reading all about his experiences in Colombia. I can hardly wait to get his first update.

Love you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment